Our Covid19 Policy and Precautions
We are following strict guidelines given to us by the PA State Board of Cosmetology and the CDC. Please read below for what to expect the day of your scheduled appointment.
If you are not feeling well or you have knowingly been exposed to anyone with Covid19 within the last 14 days or are experiencing any symptoms, we ask for the safety of our staff and clients that you notify us privately and reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to your appoinment. We will not have a waiting area for the time being, but if you arrive very early you can wait at Starbucks next door.
- As you come inside, you will be required to wear a mask, have your temperature taken and have our digital “COVID Consent Form” signed. (If you are running a fever, you will kindly be asked to leave and reschedule)
- After passing the temperature check, you will sanitize your hands and head to the station with your stylist.
Let’s do our part, together:
- We will be operating at 50% capacity in order to promote social distancing.
- Only guests with an appointment can be in the salon. No children or other guests will be allowed to accompany you inside. If you are coming with a friend or family member, they can wait at Starbucks next door.
- All clients are requested to wear face masks. All staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields at all times. We will have masks available for sale.
- We have elevated sanitation practices after every guest, including all stations, tools, and products.
- All staff will be washing and sanitizing our hands thoroughly throughout the day, and wearing gloves when needed.
- We are also conducting daily symptom and temperature checks of staff. If we have been exposed or show symptoms, we will not come to work.